Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Great piece on radio 1 drive time about Saudi this evening. How many years oil is left? Will be some clusterfuck when that unravels

I hope they carpet bomb the place. The worst country in the world with the most horrible people.

Because that would do so much good.

Gary Breen mugged them offā€¦ Mugged them off good and proper.

I personally donā€™t agree with Charlie Hebdo magazines supposed satire or the fucked up radical Islamistā€™s. Free speech is everyoneā€™s right, but you have to be responsible at the same time in my opinion.

Thatā€™d be game over for TFK then.

Very true, but this isnā€™t been published for sale in Italian, Spanish, German etc

Apparently thereā€™ll be a Charlie Hebdo app in the Google Play store soon. Wonā€™t be too long before they go after Google then.

Did he refer to the ā€œIslamic stateā€ crowd yet? Whatā€™s he calling them now? The lad in charge of Australia has started calling them Daesh or something like that, first thing he ever got right, its accurate but undermines them and pisses them off. The ā€œIslamic stateā€ name gives them too much legitimacy.

Are you not in Dundalk yet? Post more Thraw.

At least he didnā€™t cut someoneā€™s head off you pig.

At least heā€™s not against equality of love you bigot.

The French where never shy of using the Guillotineā€¦

So cutting off a womans head is ok in your book then?

Thatā€™s not the point.

Donā€™t start him. Please dont, mate. Iā€™ve had enough of his faux neo liberalism to last me a life timeā€¦

Ok, whatā€™s your opinion on the Saudi people cutting off the womans head?

Itā€™s disgusting and theyā€™re a shower of cunts.

Heā€™s against it but believes he shouldnā€™t voice that opinion as Muslims are sensitive.

Iā€™m posting from a fucking phone, itā€™s a pain. Dundalk is a midweek away fixture. The young man is being christened tomorrow. Not as a muslim. I donā€™t even want him christened. Iā€™d prefer if he grows up and burns the fucking church down.