Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

A seperate incident of a man nearly choking on a falafel in Ealing could be related according to sources close to the Met

The falafel is a clear link to the mid-eastā€¦this could be the start of WW3.

93 confirmed!

Youth of Fingal against British Occupation have claimed responsibility

huzzah

2 Likes

Just some drug pusher.

Is Fingal still under British Occupation?

1 Like

no, NSW is

True, Iā€™ll give you that.
Can you send me over some Semtex mate, thinking of starting a border campaign here, Iā€™m sure @Chucks_Nwoko can lend some of his expertise in these matters.

Sorry pal, Iā€™ve already pledged to protect and serve the commonwealth.

Thats a clamping.

No falafel stand in sight thoā€¦

A Ryanā€™s centra breakfast roll each and the cunts wouldā€™nt be able to impose terror for days, between the bowel movements and the shame

Let us all bow out heads and give praise to the United States and the Marine Corps.

Great bunch of lads altogether Iā€™m sure :clap:

Captain America does come to mind unfortunately though.

Not clear yet if the attack on our centre of law enforcement stemmed from Morocco or Magheracloone. Needless to say the perpetrator will receive special attention in the cells in Carrick. @bandage can your missus provide any inside info on the North Monaghan War on Terror? Glaslough St. has been closed off. For any posters heading to Lidl today, head down by the old library past the bus depot,and first left.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know whatā€™s happened but Iā€™ll stick a call into mine and TSGā€™s mate in Emyvale to tell us what the craic is. He looked after us right well during the Ulster 7ā€™s and when Eire Og came to townā€¦great days. What a sing song in the GAA club, never forget it

:scream_cat:

Cheers pal, can we create a sticky for any updates?

Tried ringing home there but no answer. Iā€™m at my witā€™s end here.

No worries mate, @Bandage is half Ulster now so heā€™ll do the right thing as far as the sticky thing goes. Iā€™ll get on to my border contact, @nembo kid will do the sameā€¦ Jaysus, I feel it in my bones this is Ulsters weekend!!!

We havenā€™t gone away us know!!!