Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The French :pensive:

The gunman appeared to have the carriage and the rest of the train at his mercy. According to Jean-Hugues Anglade, a French actor, train staff ran for cover, locking themselves into their private office.

ok Ill call it

False Flag

the marines happened to be travelling on the train at the same time as a noted terrorist- not buying it

The shaping shifting lizards had this planned and at the last minute it was aborted

4 Likes

Seems like a bullshit story. These ISIS lads would have no foothold or numbers at all inside Russia. I’d be shocked if they made any serious dent or inroads into a Russian military base.

1 Like

Brilliant. A headline statement followed by a question mark. :laughing:

1 Like

Well knack ball is big there

Cricket?

I was in dunnes there I heard they can’t keep towels stacked in the shelves since all the Isis crowd arrived. World war 3 on the horizon.

You’ve just undone all your good work this past week.

We are all doomed.

Indeed. But that’s nothing to do with the towlies. Have you not read @maroonandwhite’s summation of the wifi cancer devouring our vital organs, one by one.

1 Like

Wifi has benefits the towlies don’t.

Egyptian Muslim terrorists are claiming to have murdered hundreds of Russians in a plane crash.

1 Like

News coming through of explosions at the Stade de France…

A man opened fire with a kalashnikov in a restaurant apparently. Grenades thrown too.

At least 4 dead from initial reports.

should they not evacuate the stade? could be a diversion attack in the city centre

3 separate attacks. Shits getting real.

1 Like