Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

In fairness you’d like to think that we’d get some benefit from our principled but unpopular neutral status.

Finland was an unimporant country too, it reallly annoys me that attitude, mick thinks everyone loves him and we won’t be atttacked, “sure it will be grand” that really gets on my nerves so it does

All the Blowing-Themselves-Motherfuckers (Will Realise the Minute They Die That They Were Suckers)

Julian Cope

https://youtu.be/B-VkW-cjlME

The Brits are probably monitoring the bad guys directly for us.

I’d reckon the Irish authorities are more focused on getting that Halawa fella back than anything. Probably don’t have a clue what is going on in Clonskeagh. Don’t want to be seen as offending the religion of peace.

You’d imagine if there was an attack in Dublin City centre the response would be pretty immediate. But anywhere else in the country like Killarney, Galway etc and you’d be waiting a while for armed Gardai to arrive on.

Really? Id say they dont give a fuck surely

2 Likes

Our principled (mmm) but occasionally ambiguous neutrality ?

Spot on. We have some serious breeding grounds in Dublin right now and the authorities are tip toeing round them for fear of the snowflakes and the outraged twitterati.
Daddy Halawi openly wants Sharia law here. God knows what else he wants that he seems not worthy of public attention. He is a very very bad man and must be laughing his hole off at the Irish looney left ranting and raving about his terrorist son being treated like a terrorist for acting like a terrorist.
Ireland is clearly open for business of you are a Muslim fundamentalist.

2 Likes

Try hard alert.

2 Likes

There’s hardly a country in the world as experienced in terrorism as we are tbf

Give the Healy raes the contract. Problem solved

Jones Road, All Ireland Sunday, surely a prime target, and them yokes won’t be worth a fuck.

Sure noone goes to those games anymore according to most on here

1 Like

Charlie Flanagan has done an outstanding job

You fucking goon, the Regional Support and Armed Response Units will be anywhere within minutes.

1 Like

A ring of steel

Croke Park and the November internationals in landsowne road are ideal targets for these animals.

We need to launch a preemptive strike against these lunatics

Open a pig processing plant beside Clonskeagh?

1 Like

November internationals are a target?
I don’t think we should rush into anything here. Maybe just see how it plays out.

2 Likes