Test Match Cricket

What’s KP saying?

The lack of pace in the England attack.,

Bayliss has been awful as England coach.

1 Like

He’s stealing a living.

He was brought in primarily because if his limited overs record in advance of England hosting world cup, so in theory at least he won’t be judged until after that. An Ashes humiliation can have consequences though.

There are underlying issues in the English system though that make it nigh on impossible for them to win there, namely their tendency to dull the speed of their fastest bowlers and their incapacity to produce decent spinners.

442/8 declared. Enjoyable assault on Broad from Marsh in the last over.

:grinning:

I don"t think I’m seething after seeing Australia declare about 200 runs ahead of what I thought they’d do. I’m very much looking forward to watching the bowling now.

1 Like

126 not out knock from Shaun Marsh. 177 runs for the series, just four behind Steven Smith’s haul of 181.

You’re getting a little weirdly obsessive Geoff. You wouldn’t be trying to deflect attention from something would you?

England 28/0 after 6 overs. Good positive start so far. All bar Cook of the English top over looked in reasonably good nick in Brisbane but after getting 7 good starts between them all got out between 38 and 83. Make it to stumps with only 1 maybe 2 at worst wickets down and England have a platform to get back into the test tomorrow.

Stoneman gone. Starc bowling really well

Imperative now that Cook survives to stumps.

This rain might help him.

It looks heavy enough. Showers forecasted as well over the remaining three days of the test.

Odd posting by @GeoffreyBoycott

England doing shit yet he is attacking @fitzy

Stumps

Lucky.,

Score?

Fuck Sky Sports cunts losing this.

Aussiss 420 odd declared. England 29-1 Stoneman out.