Test Match Cricket

All changed now. Cummins has picked up three quick wickets and South Africa have gone from 220/2 to 236/5.

South Africa rallied from 257/8 to 311 all out, Elgar carrying his bat for an unbeaten 141. Runs from tailenders usually tend to suggest its a good batting wicket. It was quite a collapse from 220/2 to 257/8.

Australia 67/2 at lunch. Warner did his usual macho routine. He scored 18 off 4 consecutive deliveries, then two balls later was clean bowled by Rabada.

Australia tottering now on 72/3 as Morne Morkel picks up the wicket of Steven Smith.

Smudge out cheaply. We need to settle in now. What odds another bat being carried in this innings. Bancroft needs to slow down his strike rate though. Let Marshy do the hitting.

Fuck it wheres the remote control gone?

The bird on Sky Weather :heart_eyes: @Chucks_Nwoko
This is Bancrofts big chance to make a name for himself.
Not Steven Smiths best series so far.

Bancroft and Shaun Marsh depart in quick succession just before tea. 150/5.

Despite Australia having a very good lower order, they’re in a lot of trouble here now.

300 test wickets for Morne Morkel. Glad he reached that befire his retirement. Always seemed a decent bloke and a great bowler.

1 Like

On a similar theme, terrific to see another decent bloke and great bowler Stuart Broad claim his 400th test wicket in Auckland. Broady should consider retirement as well though. He’s gone to the dogs.

1 Like

156/6. Mitchell Marsh departs.

One of the clique. Undroppable.

Garry’s knock of 47 will keep them breathing just about. Terrible middle order figures once again though.

I wouldn’t rule Australia out of this test yet. It’ll take a big effort from the bowlers but Cummins, Hazelwood and Marsh if they build up a head of steam could easily skittle South Africa out for under 200. Australia batting has not been good this series. No centurion yet after five innings. The South African middle order is pretty fragile as well once AB departs.

Not over at all. Staffers looked like getting 450 at one stage. Wouldn’t trust them to chase down anything significant however unless warner gets aussies off to a flyer.

Getting a bit tasty.
As an aside, it looks like the aussies are wearing trackers. Wtf like?
The Australian team really do lead the way in yobbish behaviour. Doesn’t bother me, but I’d love someone to punch Warner in the chops. I suspect he’s a bit of a chicken when it boils down to it. He’s overcompensating constantly.

Lead is out to 200 with 8 wickets in hand.

South Africa 311 & 144/2 Australia 255

Cricket :joy:

Aussies in big big trouble now. Fucking cheats. They’ve been badly caught.

Fucking hilarious. Stupid cunt sticks it down his jocks