Test Match Cricket

Smith just out lbw, Australia 161 -4 coming up to lunch on day 1 of the second test. Tim Paine has come in as Mitch Marsh is clearly unwell. Warner got 63 and Khawaja failed again with a 4.

Incidentally, the Central Coast Junior Cricket Association 16B’s semi final between Narara-Wyoming and those cheating bastards from Terrigal is on tomorrow and Sunday morning. I’m happy to provide live updates when I’ve finished walking the dog around Woy Woy. I’m not very hopeful.
Rabada seems to have gotten Shaun Marsh lb now, 5 diwn, South Africa turning things their way now.

Rabada bowling beautifully here, has 5 / 72. Australia in real trouble at 182 / 8

Australia lead by 41 runs at stumps on Day 3 of the 2nd test in Port Elizabeth.

Australia 243 & 180/5 South Africa 383.

Brilliant 126 not out knock from AB has put South Africa in command.

180/5 is good score, at one stage I thought SA might not have to bat again.

South Africa wrapped up a comprehensive 6 wicket win in Port Elizabeth in the 2nd test this morning. Brilliant display of fast bowling from the new South African bowling sensation Kasigo Rabada picking up 11 wickets. The ICC have responded by banning Rabada for the last two tests of the series for brushing off Steve Smith after he dismissed the Australian captain.

You’re kidding. Fuxake. Large asterisk over this series now if so.
As an aside, did you see bairstowe’s catch in the fifth odi?

Complete joke, particularly when you look at the way David Warner has conducted himself in this series and indeed throughout his entire career. Preferential treatment yet again for Australia from the ICC.

1 Like

Nobody from Oz complained him or asked for him to be punished. Smudge didn’t bat an eyelid. It was an unnecessary and nasty act by Radaba in any case and only has himself to blame.

1 Like

Rabada’s had his suspension overturned and will be available for both remaining tests.
Third test starts Thursday
This is going to be very, very nasty
Can’t wait!

1 Like

Going well for England so far on the opening morning in Auckland, their record lowest innings score set to be beaten.

Holy shit. And the Kiwi’s sent them in :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All out for fifty eight (58).

An unbeaten 33 from Craig Overton batting at 9 sees England rally from 27-9 to 58 all out.

:smile:

I’d say the Auckland cricket club are seething.

Looks like a tour too many. Some of the england players are on the road since October. A couple of piss poor mickey mouse warm up games. Woeful.

The Ashes felt like a tour too far for this lot.

2 Likes

James Vince dodged a bullet not being picked for this one.

South Africa 75/1 at lunch.

South Africa’s day so far. 185/2 at tea.

1 Like