Test Match Cricket

Hard to believe that Lehmann isn’t gone. Sutherland won’t survive this either. More to follow I reckon.

2 Likes

Southerland must know the whole team is involved. They won’t jettison the bowling unit and will ban Smith for a few non descript matches. Tis like Cantona with the boot. If he was surplus to requirements he’d have been out the gap.
They’ll be sweep sweep sweeping.

I’m very surprised and disappointed that Lehmann has survived.

3 Likes

More to follow. Listening to a bit of Aussie radio here at the moment. No one believes that Lehmann is clean. Of course if the lads get a year they’ll be back in time for the next Ashes series.

Warner is being scapegoated, he won’t be back. Smith will

1 Like

It only took them eight years to realize that Warner is a knacker.

Smith and Warner are being banned for 12 months, Bancroft for nine months.

They’ll miss fuck all. CA being shrude enough.

extremely harsh but we will grin and bear it

The Italians?

Queenslandeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

The road to redemption starts for Smith. Warner will never play for his country again. Bancroft is going to need a xouple if big Shield seasons behind him.
The big problem now is Lehmann. How he isn’t gine is beyond me.
Warner is apparently threatening legal action against CA.

Is he threatening to punch some CA work experience lad after a few pints?

I think everyone needs to move on now. Treat this as a learning experience.

1 Like

I’d say legal issues are preventing them from removing Lehmann as well. If he had anything about him he would step down now. He’s due to step down after the Ashes next year but I can’t see him holding on that long.

There’s a test match starting in Johannesburg on Friday. This has somewhat overshadowed the fact that after a slow first few days in Durban, South Africa have completely outclassed Australia.

Turns out it was actually sandpaper, another outright lie in the press conference

Their first game back will be the first test of the Ashes next year.

World cup before it. At the moment, you’d be surprised if Warner were to feature in either

Darren Lehman has resigned.