TFK AFC Hall of Fame 2013

You did. I vividly recall telling you who he was midway through the first half and you getting all giddy.

Is he Tito from Into The West?

Do you know any other Tito? I donā€™t.

Why are we even having a vote so.

To Tito :clap:

Tito is bosom buddies with mickeeā€™s favourite journalist Miguel ā€˜Delaneyā€™ unless Iā€™m very much mistaken.

:eek:

Not to be confused with Ledge who leads a single life and is very much a man about town.

Theyā€™re like chalk and cheese that pair.

@croppy gets my vote :clap:

[quote=ā€œMonkey Allen, post: 865434, member: 123ā€]You couldnā€™t limit @ClarkeyCat to one game when talking about his best performances. He gets my vote.

I am not considering @farmer as I believe he has plenty still to offer and will be back in the squad soon. Iā€™m also disappointed that @Appendage didnā€™t get a nomination.[/quote]

Appreciate the sentiment Monkey but never going to happen. Laughing at the gafferā€™s half time speech didnā€™t sit well with the alickadoos.

That was me I think.

Delighted to get the nod here. If elected I promise to retire the number 4 jersey and the player currently wearing it.

A great turnout so far and I think the result is too close to call at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing some exit poll results after lunch on Friday.

Can we see who voted for who? I bet Clarkey and croppy each voted for themselves.

Howā€™s this shaping up? I canā€™t see the tallies on the app.

Four players are within 2 votes of eachother at the top. Itā€™s an intriguing battle.

Iā€™d like to welcome @ClarkeyCat into TFK AFC Hall of Fame.

Heā€™s in elite company with @briantinnion.

Hard luck to gallant loser @farmerinthecity and thanks for the brilliant turn out of 11 votes.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 867602, member: 9ā€]Iā€™d like to welcome @ClarkeyCat into TFK AFC Hall of Fame.

Hard luck to gallant loser @farmerinthecity and thanks for the brilliant turn out of 11 votes.[/quote]

Hold your horsesā€¦ we were told 8pm!!

@Rocko - Sort this shit out!

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 867602, member: 9ā€]Iā€™d like to welcome @ClarkeyCat into TFK AFC Hall of Fame.

Hard luck to gallant loser @farmerinthecity and thanks for the brilliant turn out of 11 votes.[/quote]

@ClarkeyCat :clap: