❗ TFK - An Announcement

With a slowly increasing growth in post counts and rapidly increasing levels of seethe on TFK, the time to bolster our staff count has been long overdue. Following an extensive recruitment process, carried out in private to preserve the anonymity of unsuccessful applicants, I’m delighted to announce a new member of the TFK Moderation Team.

@briantinnion has accepted an offer to head up our User Quality Team and will take up that position immediately. Brian will also join me, @Bandage, thebhoy and @maroonandwhite on the TFK Leadership Team.

I hope you will all join me in congratulating Brian on his new role. His background as a chartered accountant from the eastern seaboard further reinforces our commitment to the diversification of our management, though it’s his prowess on the forum itself that has earned him this role.

37 Likes

london football GIF by Arsenal

1 Like

Terrific news.

Thank you for your service @briantinnion.

1 Like

Well done bro - Tis the year

Was @briantinnion’s appointment ahead of @Thomas_Brady what really drove him off the site?

All adds up now.

1 Like

@briantinnion could you shed any light on why ive been banned from posting on the racism thread? While you’re at it maybe you could look into why my thread title editing privileges have been withdrawn?
Cheers …and congrats

Its a mystery that weighs heavy on all the forum.

2 Likes

@briantinnion

This is an emotional time. Mr Totti is a good skin underneath it all. When will you be reinstating him

Who left?

Curses. Foiled again. Watch your back @briantinnion

Gutted I was overlooked but congrats @briantinnion

Welcome aboard @briantinnion let’s just say the zoom meetings can be combative at times

2 Likes

@briantinnion - I suggest bringing back @hbv as your first act to receive universal acclaim from members here.

4 Likes

The world has changed utterly and it’s important we all step up when asked.

Late yesterday evening I was watching Tuesday’s episode of Home of the Year when I received an urgent PM from the Chairperson of TFK’s board. I was informed that due to Celtic’s reemergence as a title contender, a moderator was urgently required to provide cover during Celtic games. Not only that, but that an urgent moderator action needed to be carried out ASAP. I immediately accepted the offer and followed the orders without question.

The feeling of both power and responsibility when one opens the moderator dashboard is hard to describe. For now I’m honoured but I look forward to returning to normal life as soon as possible.

In respect of reviewing banned posters, I am happy to take submissions from users. Each submission will be reviewed and responded to within two Celtic games (SPL only).

Statement ends.

19 Likes

You may have found a few lads to muck out the stables but still an awful whiff of Owner/trainer/jockey off the place …:eyes:

A good steady appointment.

A forumite with a certain gravitas.

Best of luck @briantinnion

Can you ban all talk of Tottenham Hotspurs?

Have you any message for those who see your appointment as an indication of a further hardening of attitudes towards northern forumites?

2 Likes

I’ve been to the North. Northern blood runs through the veins of my children. Whilst Celtic are playing, subscribers can rest assured I will moderate on a fair and balanced basis.

3 Likes

We can’t ban comedy I’m afraid.

7 Likes