TFK Capitalist Thread

Is it an app or what?Is it on the play store.Would it write a wedding speech

I thought it was a bad joke at the dow

I’d say it would

Well done E&Y
:joy::joy::joy:
It’s like saying the police in Memphis nearly didn’t beat a man to death.

1 Like

Accountants especially auditors will be one of the first victims of AI I’d say. Fund accountants are finished

1 Like

Need to be careful. AI means things might be done by the book and nobody really wants that. A little bit of human intervention will need to be maintained.

3 Likes

The consultancy element is where the real value is; the AI can stick to entry/jobsworth stuff it’s told/programmed to.

No different to the current way it works.

Why did the auditor cross the road?

Becasuse thats what he did last year.

5 Likes

It’s the nail that stands out that gets hammered.

1 Like

The IRA still need their men on the ground in the IFSC. Won’t be allowed happen.

Theyve all gone Christmas jumper and an odd half hearted up the ra from the top tier at parkhead. Bit like Jorry .

Don’t worry the AI program will do nothing as well, just faster.

3 Likes

Speaking of AI, herself went to see that holographic abba thing in London. She said it was unbelievable, like the matrix. Now I doubt very much she was sober, but she said you couldn’t tell them from real life.
£90 for the cheapest tickets, and sold out 2 shows a day for months. We may be through the looking glass here.
You’ll be able to watch Elvis playing live in the foreseeable future.

Are you sure???

13 Likes

Agreed, there will be lots of efficiencies. Consultants will always find a way to stay relevant/required though and some of that will continue to be throwing bodies at a project so they can charge inflated day rates.

I’m sure someone is googling furiously. The great “guts of 75 quid is not the same as 69 quid” ticket scandal was referencing the front circle. I go to the front circle as I like to see the band.

2 Likes

Cash is king

1 Like

Which elvis? Wimmin would love the 50s elvis, i want the cheese burgers fat elvis

Whichever Elvis you want I’d imagine.