TFK Capitalist Thread

Value I suppose fellas panicking to cash in chips

Not retail multiples buying out licences to boost offie sales?

Madness considering WFH surely, then again I suppose they must know what they are doing

Defenitely not, high end city centre we are talking here and it’s not reatail, they are not doing their vulturing in the city

Neachtains was bizarrely cheap.
If I’ve been informed correctly, the dew drop was the lease rather than the building, but there’s got to be an element of seeing what looks like a bargain, and it’ll come back. Galway will be awash with tourists again in the next couple of years. Human nature doesn’t change.
If you’re sitting on money, buy cheap will rarely go wrong. If you’re growing a business to sell, then you expand for tax reasons and for leverage.
Also, Ireland doesn’t do bankruptcy really
Richardsons getting makeover could be brilliant for your business.

3 Likes

The whale has cashed in.

Lest anyone panic on seeing a share price of $350 they did a 5:1 share split this week.

Also issued $5bn of new shares to shore up cash position which would have put further pressure on the price.

All tech stocks down - Tesla in a headline is just click bait.

$330 at the close. The last few months in tech have been insane, reminiscent of 1999, but with a small number of names driving the whole market (which never ends well). I’ll be a buyer again when it drops below 200.

Tesla also failed to get inclusion in the S&P 500 Index, with part of the recent rally based on the expectation that passive money would flow in once they were added to the index.

Some of these lads are mad to see Elon fail

They hate us coz the ain’t us.

2 Likes

Nikola look like they are swimming without underpants on. :grimacing:

They are rolling down a hill due to gravity, without any underpants

1 Like

In a cart made of borrowed bits.

Ant Group’s $37bn public offering in Shanghai and Hong Kong has been suspended by Chinese regulators, one day after officials summoned Jack Ma and other Ant executives for an interview. China’s largest financial technology company was set to list on Thursday in both cities in a record-breaking IPO. The Shanghai stock exchange said in a statement that Mr Ma, Ant’s founder, had been called in for “supervisory interviews” and said there had been “other major issues”, including changes in “the financial technology regulatory environment”.**

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tesla finally set to join S&P 500 before Christmas

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Elon Elon Elon

2nd richest man in the world.

Tesla shares up 555% YTD. Choo choo.

Starlink satellites in the orbit. SpaceX in the sky. Tesla on the roads. Solar tiles on the roofs. Is there anything he can’t do.

5 Likes