TFK Capitalist Thread

Blue Sphere is where it’s at.

GameStop has hit $300 today :eyes::eyes:

Meanthewhile

Gamestop is mental. It’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like

SEC thinking of pulling the brakes apparently.
Has this just become the handiest rope in a largely hijinx related/malicious tug of war, akin to two lads bidding a signed Rory McIlroy golfball up over four grand at a dinner auction I was once at?
Nerds trying to squeeze hedgies?

:rocket: :rocket:

I don’t know. And I don’t know how it ends.

If screenshots are to be believed u/DeepFuckingValue has turned circa $50k into $22.5m.

One thing is clear - retail mug punters are able to move markets. Suspect they are also a factor in the rise of Tesla (which touched $900 yesterday - ten times the value Elon laughed at for trying to take it private).

Apparently there’s a Reddit group worth watching called deepstockmarketbets or something like that. I’ll check.

WallStreetBets

3 Likes

It’s unreal! Another invisible boundary breached

Opened at 350, dipped to 250 and has now recovered the intraday loss.

That’s the one.

The juniors put me on to it a month ago.

Revolut is a game changer on this

1 Like

Stocktwits

We need to work together lads and make some money.

I think I’m gonna take a punt on AMC at the current prices…

Could we get something like R/WallStreetBets going on TFK? Upend the ISEQ Index?

Half the TFK users are committed to violently usurping the mechanisms of capitalism. Could be a reach

4 Likes

What better way than to beat the capitalists at their own game

"Posted from my iPhone’

I got into them 7 or 8 months ago, after Trump had put through the April reopening suggestions. Got a nice return on what was a punt. Haven’t looked at them since, seems 50/50 how the movie theatre business goes.

There’s a few penny stocks on the index with trading volume < 50k per day and a market cap of <€10m, the likes of Great Western Mining Corp, Providence Resources.

Lads here have kitchen islands and coffee tables worth more than these firms. Easy to start a run on them.

2 Likes

A favourite of The Phoenix.