TFK Capitalist Thread

Incredible.

Futures suggest today was indeed a dead cat bounce and we are going down again tomorrow.

I must spam the WallStreetBets sub reddit about Funfair and it might take off :laughing:

Cc @Appendage

1 Like

The Oirish are on board

Might stop them speculating in flats and the like, which can only be a good thing. Let them off into GameStop where they can’t do any harm.

The Oirish have no business having money. Lose the run of themselves

TFK surely a big enough global influence? I’m fucked anyway. Don’t know how to sell it.

Maybe we can short it from you?

I’m up again now. I probably should look at how I can get it out.

Think I’m up 500% since Dec. But it was down 75% before that.

So I’m up about 25% over the long term. I think.

Could TFK make enough money selling the hoodies and utilising the various expertise and talents to run a few patreon podcasts and earn a stock market listing?

Barstool Sports is the obvious model. A bunch of contrarians running a blog is now a 500m media and gambling entity.

1 Like

I’ve made $31 since my last post. That’s some hourly rate.

4 Likes

PlugPower is surging lads.

Any lad not investing in EV power and lab grown meat through Bitcoin needs their head examined.

2 Likes

I’d say the smart fellas like @POTUS are cleaning up out of this.

1 Like

Where can you invest BTC in shares? Trading from.coin to capital is a taxable event I think so would negate coin->cash->stock ?

I wouldn’t have a clue about trading etc… just read that this guy who’s hedge fund was being targeted was a big donor to trump. I’m only throwing it out there :man_shrugging:t2:

You’ll have the watch the price of Bitcoin and the price of the share then :laughing:

1 Like

I’m just the ideas guy. If you want to ride the rollercoaster you have to find your theme park.

Don’t sell admission tickets to theme parks you’re not authorised to.

You’re just a different type of shorter

We have you to do that for us mate.

A bad day for capitalist pigs