TFK Capitalist Thread

Gotta be a carkie

Tyrone chick

if thats what they look like no wonder @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is asexual

I’d say she’s corner back on the county panel.

Lotta jealousy here

1 Like

so would now be a good time to short AMC?

Blackrock have massive etf funds tracking the index. As the value of AMC has increased the amount of it held by the fund has to increase also. Blackrock aren’t taking a position, they are just tracking the index.

Same with vanguard etc listed in that

3 Likes

A good point that was raised on Bloomberg. GME could plateau at many multiples of its pre frenzy price once the retail bubble has abated as passive investors won’t sell as they are obliged to hold the index and insiders can’t sell without potentially being sued.

NBA Topshot is the new GameStop

Whatever happened to GameStop in the end?

Back to $46. A few with diamond hands still holding on til it rockets to $1000

I’ve decided to start buying low and selling high.

I was doing it the other way round for a while and it wasn’t really working.

7 Likes

What is all this about?

A lad I know is up a few quid :eyes:

2 Likes

Am I right in saying these are clips of a basketball match, some highlight we’ll say,
The clips are packaged, encrypted and the copyright is sold lock stock and barrel but I don’t understand where the value . Is the value in the potential that someone someday will use that clip commercially or something?

You are effectively “owning” a gif that others can view on youtube

1 Like

Tech having a bit of a meltdown from it’s lofty perch, Tesla leading the way down again this morning.

The fucking ape has basically linked the share price to bitcoin now sure. Most overvalued large cap company in the history of the WORLD

1 Like