TFK Capitalist Thread

More profit from Bitcoin in 2020 than selling cars and batteries.

Is it even a car company. Carbon credits and bitcoin seem to be it’s main business now

2 Likes

Chuckle

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Same lad got in contact with a fella who has a 6/39 Lebron Card.

Yer man wanted a million for it at first but he has since dropped his price to 400K USD on the condition he pays in Ethereum.

I’m still not figuring how it stops a clip flying around on Twitter or, if it doesn’t, how it monetises it for the clip owner?

It doesn’t and it doesn’t it’s a digital collectors item like a trading card. Madness

So there’s no royalty aspect to it at all?

Not as far as I know. Sure the TV companies etc own the video rights. They aren’t going to pay @Copper_pipe’s mate every time they want to put together a highlight reel

The days of paying or getting an honest days pay for an honest days work are well and truly over.it’s all about speculation and how to get the most money from the least amount of effort.

I don’t think video companies do. The NBA would own the rights and thought they might have given license to opening clips through this platform?

There are multpile versions of each clip sold, but in a limited run of say 50 clips. It’s fucking insanity

As long as you can buy something for a fortune and sell to a bigger chump for a bigger fortune why not.

GME doubled in value again this week :rocket:

2 Likes

Most valuable portfolio at the moment :open_mouth:

(Not my buddy btw)

This lad has the worst ROI

Bought a base card for 15k and its worth 17USD now :joy: :joy:

If he’s not cashing in on that he’s some mug

1 Like

Dow back down under 31,000.

The Biden economy sucks so far.

1 Like

Pest supply sold for more than 60ETH . The artwork featured a stencil stating “I can’t believe you morons buy this NFT shit”

:grimacing: