TFK Capitalist Thread

Nice. Well you paid fuck all to get in so you’ve only paper profits to lose. May as well let it ride.

Ah, it’s a pyramid scheme. Now I get it

That’s licensed by the NBA :eyes:

Phenomenal achievement

1 Like

Do they turn a profit?
I’ve seen a few articles recently questioning their value, they seem to be constantly raising money ?

No idea… They are embedded in a nice chunk of global financial transactions at this stage so that valuation might not be too far off the mark.

Alot of flux in the IT jobs market.

LinkedIn seems busy the past couple of weeks.

Yeah… The fact that WFH is opening up the Dublin market to the nation is putting another spin on things.

2 Likes

I asked if I was interested in a role in Waterford, but could do 2/3 days remotely. Your man reckoned it wasn’t that far from Limerick.

What isn’t there to like at the prospect of driving through Tipp town 4 times a week?

5 Likes

He could call in to my place and say hello

You’d want it specified in the contract to have any comfort. Maybe 3 days in office for probation and then revert to 2 after that.

1 Like

I’ve no idea where that is or what you do but I just imagine it involves a copy of the Racing Post and a glass of Crested or Black Barrell

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
It might this week. But not on other weeks. Very prosaic stuff selling to construction

4 Likes

The only days I’d be having specified in the contract would be zero days in Waterford.

Some cunt of a spin from Limerick.

An awful drag.

Nawful road.

My mate in recruitment says it is their best Q1 ever

Also me neighbour is in real estate and says the limerick market is buzzing with wfh crowd relocating from Dublin

Are many offering WFH/Hybrid model do you know?