TFK Capitalist Thread

Take the tax free part into your lamh anyway. After that I suppose it depends on what you’ve left, what you need etc. But if you could afford it, absolutely. Tax free and roll it up

1 Like

My brother took the same package after 30 years. The cunt told me from now on the biggest decision he is going to have to make each day is whether to have poached or scrambled eggs for the breakfast.

7 Likes

It ain’t easy. You should try it some time.

10 Likes

You’d need a lot of info before you could make that call. A bad scrambled egg is awful

I’m surrounded by smart cunts.

I don’t know how you do it, in fairness.

It’s tough alright. He gets fierce cranky sometimes.

He mentioned an enhanced retirement package for long termers whatever that means. He also has a ball of intel shares but their price has been fairly static over the years and has currently dived

Not all that straightforward

You can fuck it all into the pension if you want but I’m not sure you are entitled to tax relief on all of it over and above what you would be allowed with an AVC…

A lot of places have it capped. Most tax efficient way is dump as much as allowed into pension to reduce tax liability. Only the first 10k is not taxable on gross. I think tjeres a limit on what can be but into pension depending on age

Qualcomm have approached Intel regarding a takeover.

Is Intel the new Nokia?

I came up with this thought independently but I see there are at least three articles already written which are asking the same question.