TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

The Players’ Championship golf

Ffs they’ve cancelled all golf events up to the masters. This is a joke it’s just bad flu.

I doubt anyone will even notice

3 Likes

If some sport somewhere ignores the ban they’ll clean up on viewing figures.
Come on down Handball, your time is now.

1 Like

F1 did their best to do this tbf.

You won’t mind if I hope you get a bad dose of it then.

Handball is a right good sport.

Handball has fallen also I’m afraid.

Has Pro-Kabadi been affected?

After all this, the horse racing folk will be remembered like the rugby alickadoos who wouldn’t ban South Africa during the apartheid days.

4 Likes

A very irresponsible attitude for someone with a relative that has underlying illness

Fencing can still go ahead. One of the few sports where competitors don’t touch each others bodies. TFK will be full of fencing experts in 2 weeks, and not in the @KinvarasPassion and @Ambrose_McNulty way either

4 Likes

Bowls would be ideal actually only for everyone who plays it being at high risk of death

I’ve a theory that there’s too many people on the planet and this is gods way of sorting it out. It doesn’t matter what we do. There’s too many of us here.

More lies

Going to Cheltenham was natural selection so. 200k Darwin awards

5 Likes

Considering the demographic that this thing is going to kill the most of, God’s gonna feel this in the collection basket.

2 Likes

:pint:

The Masters which apparently is a golf tournament is gone by the boards if anyone would notice

The middle class are getting an awful kicking from the Commy Corona. Golf, Skiing, Crusies, Rugby I’d steer well clear of Brown Thomas lads