TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Flybe are goosed. They were in big trouble anyway but this will finish them off.

Airlines are facing into a downturn like the post 9/11 one. No one will be booking flights to anywhere.

Travel companies, hotels, restaurants etc etc. will all feel a major pinch you’d imagine in the next few months. The weaker ones will struggle to survive.

Any farms in danger?

When is the best time to buy shares in an airline company?

When are we predicting rock bottom?

When they are cheap

1 Like

After the virus peaks and starts to decline, probably late summer.

Press Up group will surely run into trouble. They’ve spent a fortune fitting places out and must have massive overheads.

Owners tried to take some cash out twice in the last year or two.

2 Likes

My business model is investing heavily in low shares airlines.

1 Like

It’s funny when I post stuff like @anon61878697 and @myboyblue Do over the past few days I get banned or thirty different posters like @Mac come screaming at me to stop. @anon61878697 said my dad raped my mother And then called her a slut for being a rape victim and not one poster on here had the decency to tell him cop on. No banning either @Bandage @rocko

I’ve no clue what you’re on about here mate

2 Likes

That was yesterday and everyone has moved on … it’s almost like you want it all brought up so you can play the victim again – you even made up lies about your mother being sexually assaulted to try and extract a bit more victim-hood from it…Go away and concentrate on writing out the last few of those 200 betting dockets you ran out of the bookies with last week… dont make that member of staff chasing you be all in vain.

1 Like

You found my mother was a victim of a sexual assault and then decided to bring it onto the forum for no reason.

You’re a nasty bit of work @mac. I’ve always said it about you @mac. Fuck you @mac.

Fuck off out of it to another thread with yer shite talk

1 Like

@mac

Even for this place, this is some wild shit…

1 Like

I’ve always assumed @anon60384913 and @anon61878697 are the same person. I see no reason to change that assumption.

1 Like

Cruise liners are likely fucked for a good chunk of the year.

Low margin airlines are also goosed. I could see the likes of Norwegian having to lay off a bunch of those pilots they robbed from other airlines in the last few years.

Why did you say it then for no reason? And then your little bellboy myboyblue to keep the hilarious act. You were quick to pm last year with some bullshit message and then you decide to persecute me for no apparent reason on something I never mentioned on the board before. What’s that all about?

Give it a few weeks and you’ll get a serious bargain on a holiday for the summer

What the fuck are you going on about :sweat_smile: ---- You said Mike Tyson was a rapist and I retorted with a cheap shot — ffs. Get over yourself.