TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Usually I assume suicide in these instances. Tragic for both the person and driver. With coronavirus could be worse. Any talks of public transport restrictions yet?

Trump is always very slurred. He sounds like Johnny Sexton.

Kris Boyd reckons nobody wants to go watch their team behind closed doors.

2 Likes

My brothers business in London is officially fucked. My uncles business in London is also fucked.

I hope at least one of them is Barclays.

Nope Swedish construction business and some sort of event management business.

Sorry to hear that hopefully the irish government stick to their word and protect people and business here. Johnson will ruin Britain on this

2 Likes

Stock up on gravy lads

I’d imagine it’ll depend on how long it goes on for. Things don’t run for free. Interesting times a head.

Yeah but governments can implement policies to help like freeze vat, freeze rates and provide cashflow loans at 0% interest etc

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know much about that

You realise this is just lies

1 Like

The career of Mr. Shakehands from Banzai is surely over.

1 Like

Covid-19 has claimed the friendly relationship between Ewan MacKenna and Joe Molloy.

1 Like

Ewan is disappointing me. He hasn’t found anybody to blame yet and isn’t really getting into the issue at all.

That’s a beauty of an uppercut. Joe hasn’t the chops to fight back you’d feel

Matt le Tissier and himself are as good an example as any as to why heading footballs should be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Le Tissier never headed a ball.

1 Like

None of this will ever be blamed on Brexit now

Perfect cover for Johnson

Id say the OTB and 2nd capts lads all have Ewan on ignore at this stage do they? Is he a contributor to the show much?