TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Yes as far as I know. It’s a pure cunt of a thing. Best of luck over the next while.

1 week in lads.

I’m glad I’m a poster here. I think its helped being able to voice things I wouldn’t to the people in my house.

Keep it up and thanks

16 Likes

Deary me. You are truly miserable individual.

@backinatracksuit is as sound as they come.

3 Likes

Oh look, Mother Teresa just arrived in.

Tell us again how your Mrs is single handedly saving the health service, only heard it a thousand times before.

2 Likes

Cop on to fuck.

1 Like

Friday night’s alright for fighting

1 Like

Nothing better than taking out anger on like minded random individuals on the internet. Hang in there the self isolation will end. It’s not the nights watch at least

2 Likes

@dodgy_keeper is on full tilt here, having a go at everyone :joy:

2 Likes

Have you been tested yet?

He hasn’t been this angry since Burnley beat his beloved Man u…the lack of premiership football has hit this rural footix real bad

I’d two cans of porter and I’m in much better form

1 Like

You might even throw the leg over later

Tell us another twee anecdote, we’re all ears.

Just as well you are no longer employed in that bank vault, social distancing was never a strong point of yours…

3 Likes

You’ve had a go at people helping the elderly and a health care worker, anyone else on your radar tonight as you play russian roulette with your e-career?

Cheers, if he’s on meds they’re probably immune suppressants so they can take no chances. Fair play to you for doing it.

Sport keeps this place some bit sane .

not yet she said 3 to 5 day waiting time for the test and call if I developed problem shortness of breath, ie getting caught finishing sentences, fainting or being unable to hold my breath fo 5-10 seconds. I’m not anywhere near that bad yet thank god

3 Likes

Please stop having sex lads. Keep your distance in line with directions

1 Like

I’m married with 15 years. Done

7 Likes

Flat track bully leave him off