TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

Some posters have been finished mentally by this virus.

2 Likes

It was inevitable, I tried to reach out to many, but we all must paddle our own canoe at the end of the day. Hopefully it has not seeped into their every day lives.

1 Like

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/peculiar-scene-buttevant-north-cork-18580283

There was a big garda presence around 10 this morning when I passed 2 foot patrols, passed 2 cars and a near retirement garda keeping watch on the Limerick side propping up and unmarked car

UEFA

The Jazz

Utah?

Easons (In the 6 counties)

1 Like

Fuck!

economic Armageddon is on the way

As sure as night follows day. When you’re forced to immigrate you won’t be able because planes have been cancelled.

It also looks like there’ll be no more nixers, because people are afraid to handle cash in case it kills them.

1 Like

My (Our) grandchildren. They normally come for a month in 2 groups around now. We’d have harmless expeditions, fishing and general agricultural messing but not this year.
I’m confessing to missing them more than I’d imagined but I suppose we’re all still alive.

39 Likes

I want to bring my daughter up to see her great grand parents because who knows how long they’ll be around, and hopefully she’ll be lucky enough to remember how fantastic they are. This is a truly awful fucking time we’re living through

3 Likes

That made me feel sad.

1 Like

Is that not allowed?
I haven’t a clue what’s going on anymore,

At least you have us pal.

I can just picture the scene in Government buildings, like a scene out of Fr Ted, clueless chump on the phone to Leo “is there anything to be said for another lockdown”

1 Like

No. Wed have to have the mass first. Then the lockdown