TFK Casualties of the Corona Virus

I’ve only ever had 5 guys in US. Must try it out here.

Bunsen is hard bate as a burger chain in Ireland.

1 Like

I’d like to CORRECT THE RECORD. I had a five guys in Chicago many years ago but today’s was my first ever in Ireland

1 Like

Swords? Outstanding pile on all toppings. Add in a milkshake and its a walking heart attack

Dash is the best burger in Dublin, possibly the world. Better than Shake Shack IMHO.

Pretty much exact same fare but double the price and no monkey nuts here. Good ating tho

In & Out, Super Duper Burger and Shake Shack all noble burger eateries Stateside . Wahlburger gash, like frozen patties from a cornerstore

2 Likes

I had a feed of White Castle in Vegas one time. Simple but effective.

The Shake Shack shakes are some job for the hangover.

1 Like

I’ve not been to Dash. It’s now on the list

The old belly bombers
They had a bad rep but I loved them

Bunsen is very tasty alright as is The Counter.

Fuck ye anyway, I’d love a burger now

Busen. Small menu but do it well. I would partake in a snakey trip to I in cark.

1 Like

While on the point of good burger joints, it’s something Limerick is really lacking in take aways. Locke burger is grand but has nothing on bunsen, five guys or west cark burger. Son of a bun in cark is top notch too.

I really like Bunsen but I think burgers in general have a fairly low ceiling in terms of how tasty they can be compared to other foods, even other fast foods

Very much a matter of preference, 5 guys is my perfect burger, I’d take it over Bunsen or Son of a bun anyway, I like Locke Burger as well

Cheeseburger from luigis is lovely, far nicer than Lennox’s

The main thing I remember from the times I’ve been at 5 guys is they give you enough chips to feed an army

Don’t get the fuss with Bunsen. 5 Guys far superior

Never got the cheese burger in luigis but that and lennox is in the chipper bracket. Lennox is my favourite chipper in cork. Locke is very good but it’s in a relegation final at senior level. Five guys is unreal we need more outside Dublin. Son of a bun do some unreal monthly specials.

A Pinhead Burger was a joy to behold back in the day