TFK Catch Up Thread

I dont know, i’m not on twitter.

late bloomer.

You say you’ve learned the skill of thinking for yourself

You should try and start exhibiting it

Because there’s no evidence of such on this forum

So how do you know that you’d hear homophobic views from the altar in the church that my kids would be going to? that’s what you said, I’ve never heard a priest in any church spewing homophobic comments, where are you getting your information?

5 Likes

A quick search tells me they used social media alright -

ISIS’s media wing has released several statements, pictures, and videos highlighting the terrorist group’s persecution of gay people. For example, ISIS released a series of photos on August 3, 2015, documenting the trial and execution of a suspected gay person in Iraq. The images show the victim being thrown from the top of an industrial building. The report concludes with a request that readers pray for the wellbeing of ISIS fighters. ISIS has also released video footage of victims falling to their deaths. In one video of an execution in June 2015, four people are executed simultaneously. (Sources: OutRight Action International, Mirror , Agence-France Presse)

OutRight Action International documented 19 public executions between December 2014 and August 2015. ISIS’s media center corroborated these events with photo reports and videos, which have also been shared over social media by ISIS supporters. (Sources: OutRight Action International)

CEP has documented multiple threats against gay people on ISIS-affiliated channels and on encrypted messaging services. For example, in 2016, a pro-ISIS channel on the encrypted messaging service Telegram began circulating an image naming the June 2017 Toronto Gay Pride parade as an “excellent target.”

Found here - https://www.counterextremism.com/content/isis-persecution-gay-people

Says the lad who believes Trump is irrelevant yet spends every waking hour obsessing about him.

I heard it at a christening in Duleek mate.

It was around the time of the Gay marriage referendum and he encouraged people to vote against it.

I stood up and left, and wasn’t the only one.

3 Likes

Good man, was it a simple ‘vote no’ or did he cross the line?

he started on about the sanctity of the family unit and how we couldn’t alter it, I don’t remember much after that.

What were the views expressed in the church your kids attended before the same sex marriage referendum? Was the official church position stated from the alter, the official position that same sex marriage is “a defeat for humanity”.

Denying gays the right to marry is homophobia, you should stop supporting homophobes.

He stopped short of threatening them with eternal damnation anyway. Either way it wasn’t St Joseph’s on O’Connell Avenue, I’ve never brought the kids to Duleek church

I feel certain that if the priest in St Joseph’s had threatened anyone with hell Bishop Leahy would have had strong words, we’re discussing proper homophobia here mate,

The difference between you and me is that I’m actually able to exhibit free thinking in my posts because I’m not in hock to some invented internet persona like you are

That’s your problem

I give my views which are generally on the money, certainly about politics

You’re more worried about which simpletons here are going to give you likes and that badly affects your posts - playing to an imaginary gallery not only means you can’t think at all but leads you into all sorts of hilarious and embarrassing Fawlty-esque situations

I can’t vouch for what he said or didn’t once I stopped listening.

It always riles me to hear one of the cunts up on the alter talking about the sanctity of the family unit and of human life.

An organisation that covered up for Paedos and has an unknown amount of mass graves of babies all around the country.

2 Likes

In my time on this forum you have never been right on a single political issue.

I don’t think you did. theres a provision that they abide by the code but it doesn’t schedule what happens if the code is breached.

You’re the eejit who say May would win her third vote after it became obvious she would lose

You’re the eejit who said Corbyn would be gone before the end of the month last August

You’re the eejit who said Trump wouldn’t win the Republican nomination as late as March 2016 when it was obvious he’d win, you said there would be a contested convention when it was obvious that wouldn’t happen

You said Trump had no chance of winning on the night when I specifically spelled out how he could win the electoral college while losing the popular vote by 2 million

You’re the eejit who believes the word of a corrupt Attorney General who peddles fiction

You’re the eejit who still can’t bring himself to admit that Trump engages in racism, anti-Semitism or corruption despite laughably claiming to be working on the campaign of Kamala Harris who is explicit that he is all of those things

You’re pitiful and laughable

most codes of conduct don’t specify the punishment.

he had a three day hearing in which they found him guilty of a high level breach

he had received a warning previously for homophobic comments.

Normal people like myself get a few things wrong, and admit when they get them wrong. You on the other hand cling to the same nonsense that most children have long abandoned, and refuse to admit when you are wrong. You are a radical leftist, there are about 15 people like you in Ireland.

The reason you get everything wrong is you believe the delusions in your head are shared by others.