TFK Catch Up Thread

You are at nothing until you’ve done the 2 in a row in both codes

3 Likes

Yes, the proper GAA counties.
The roll of honor is:
Cork, Galway, Wexford
Offaly who were robbed of the honor in the last minute of 1995.

@Bandage - can you set a GAA discussion thread up that’s limited to posters from Cork, Galway and Wexford given our opinions are the ones that truly matter now?

6 Likes

So long as ye stay in it I’d happily second that

@GeoffreyBoycott has watched a documentary where BOD goes to a field on the 12th and meets some generic orange men. If orange men are good enough for BOD then they should be good enough for everyone else.
Although @GeoffreyBoycott has never personally visited the north he is now an expert.

3 Likes

They seemed like a grand bunch of lads up in Loughgall.

I’d say after meeting BOD they’re probably thinking of taking back the 26, by asking firmly

1 Like

Yep he’s a shauneen /prick of a west brit Dub

1 Like

He’s actually a hardy oul bastard who has achieved more in his life than any of us no marks ever have or will. He seems happy, settled, is married to a beautiful woman, and is doing his bit for peace as he sees best, but as you were.

6 Likes

He’s a bit of an uncle Tom but I couldnt disagree with your sentiments there …

Brian can walk with the royals and the peasants and treat each equally, a great trait.

He’s a proper hard man. Anyone who says otherwise is an insecure little fool. You don’t be good at what he was great at without it.

I suppose it all depends on whether you consider running with a ball under your arm to be achieving anything.

6 Likes

He put his head in where Gerard Cavlan wouldn’t put a dog.

1 Like

I was thinking more of the tackling tbh, but you could apply that maxim to pretty much anything at all.

In fairness his father was a highly regarded GP on the Northside. I’d consider him to have achieved far more in life than his son.

2 Likes

And played rugby for Ireland

And I wouldn’t, but there you go. Doctors are ten a penny.

Robbed of a cap.

1 Like