TFK Catch Up Thread

Mental stuff. The Limerick and Galway lads going at it like they’ve been mortal enemies for decades :laughing:

It’s very simple … The Galway boys were primed to do a 2 in a row to really ram it down the Tipp boys throat - they had all manner of posts bookmarked and stored away - but then little old Limerick ruined the party.

The seethe is off the hook since — the only way they’ll be happy is murder or the unlikely event of Galway beating Limerick

2 Likes

747 now. 150 posts in a couple of hours. Fuckin hell

You could be murdered at any time. Don’t let it worry you. At all.

1 Like

They were very deserving one in a row winners in fairness to them.

Also deserving two in a row champions in 87/88
54 years since your useless shower did it.

You’re not worth murdering, e-torturing you is more fulfilling.

1 Like

Faction fighting evolved from intercounty hurling

1 Like

No one gives a fuck that your crowd managed two in a row thirty odd fucking years ago and the other crowd were fifty, you blithering idiot.

1 Like

We’ve gotten to the crux of the issue here tho … it’s really Tipp that the Galway men are obsessed with - Limerick just momentarily got in the way.

2 Likes

Has Tony Keady been thrown into the discussion yet?

They are shtone cracked.

That explains a lot actually. Excitement is building in Nograstan as Tipp are back at the business end of the championship.

1 Like

Limerick relying on Tipp lads for backup here, a new low

3 Likes

It’s understandable that Limerick people don’t like discussions of two in a rows , given you haven’t managed one in the history of the GAA, even with the one team that could be considered great in your great grandfathers time.

1 Like

Have any counties in Ireland completed at least a two in a row in both senior hurling and football?

1 Like

I’m no expert but I’d say there’s no way any county could have been good enough to do that.

I can only think of 1 off hand.

Is the site more obsessed with pooftery or the Limerick /Galway rivalry ?

Galway and Wexford both have

Edit: and Cork, obviously