I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

I’d happily take the guise of pretend drinker today @ChocolateMice buddy. I’d only love if I was prentending to drink. I’d put up with the pretend hangover rather than the real one.

3 Likes

We do now #humblebrag

1 Like

2 Likes

Three full nights of it put down. In need of a proper cure now :tired_face:

1 Like

Head down to Glenina pier mate immerse yourself in the Atlantic*

*Not the pretend one

1 Like

:astonished:

@Raylan it’s only a hangover, it’ll pass. No need to go throwing yourself off a pier.

6 Likes

:joy:

Clahane is beckoning me, BBQ after, killed or cured I’ll be.

You poor man. I hope you’re well soon.

In like fucking Tarzan!

6 Likes

Fair play, I was at a stag in Galway on Saturday night and went in in Salthill early Sunday for a splash around.

That looks savage. I’m stopping working riight now.

That is some proper decision-making right there

Looks savage

1 Like

I had a work thing last Thursday and was off Friday, didn’t get home til 7am Friday morning, straight into bed, didn’t wake until 7pm - whole wknd and sleeping pattern fucked after it, even went for a 10k run yesterday but couldn’t sleep a wink last night, was like a zombie at work all day today, hopefully sleep comes to me tonight

1 Like

A couple of turds from Joseph McHughs floating near the bottom there Ray :poop:

Anseo

1 Like

I had an awful feed of porter yesterday, starting at half seven in the morning for the lions match, I went home at half eleven in the morning and settled into a slab for Royal Ascot, jesus the paranoia is unreal today and the sweat is pumping out of me, I had 6 bottles of Guinness there to settle me

7 Likes

you’ll be grand buddy, the Guinness will see to that

I can’t stop crying today, I keep thinking about the first girl I fell in love with 20 years ago, I wish I could the clock back

1 Like