TFK Enemies Thread

@Ambrose_McNulty and @Sidney

@artfoley and @Sidney

@Sidney and @anon7035031 seem to be getting in much better lately which is good to see, I suppose.

The way @ChocolateMice is throwing out names you’d swear we had a White Collar boxing night organised to raise a few pound for the TFK meter :joy::joy:

Pity I’m not perfect like you pal.

You’ve just married your sweetheart. You are supposed to be in your honeymoon period. You are trying to have a little baby. Its supposed be the greatest time in your life and you are focussed day and night on your hatred for people you dont know.
Grow up you little twerp.

5 Likes

This guy married a man you clown.

@Sidney has realized it’s OK for two people to be right all the time.

I really, really dislike @Sidney, @Bandage (two almighty dickheads) and like merchant @Fagan_ODowd, in that order. Everyone else is tolerable to some degree, even that little gopher @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Oh and @Mac is insufferable but I assume that goes without saying.

@glasagusban is actually alright in fairness, despite his self righteous tendencies and getting angry very quickly, he’s his own man with his own opinions.

I think it’s awfully unfair to lump @bandage in with such an obvious intellect like @Sidney.

We all have our blind spots mate.

1 Like

Who ever said I was perfect???

Just not a twaat

Are they trying have a baby already?

Amazingly, I can be one thing in the real world and another online. Secondly, I rarely focus on you, mate - i usually just ignore you and will pretty much ignore you for 99% of any future time spent on here and will just chime in now and again calling you a horrible mutated cunt. I pretty much love everyone else on here so as usual, you’re talking through your hoop.

As for the grow up comment — lolz – that’s an unreal little comment - Are you not the father of two teenage kids yourself? Do you ever wonder what they’d think of your posts on here? seeing as we are supposedly the same online as we are in real life - I assume they would be utterly ashamed of the low life scumbag that is their father?

I haven’t seen you this badly rattled since Tom’s pick 6 in Houston last February.

That was tipped :rage:

Do you feel better after that?
A great way to start the day I suppose.

I’m zen like, mate.