TFK Fantasy NFL playoff challenge

Many will have played before, if there’s any interest I’ll set up a 20e winner takes all league.
It’s not as good as regular season fantasy but it does mean you need to try to pick the superbowl teams as the scoring is weighted towards players who survive on your roster.

rules are here for anybody interested, if you want to be in for the 20 let me know, i suppose there’s no harm in anybody joining for fun either just you won’t win the money. Just something to keep the TFK fantasy community going for a few more weeks
I’ll set up the league if there’s interest,
Entry - NFL Playoff Challenge - NFL.com

Nice idea but I’ll pass. Redzone last night was a pleasure without the stress of a TD here and an interception there. Need a few months off to recharge the batteries.

1 Like

I’ll bump this once and leave it there, doesn’t seem to be much interest and that’s an understatement :grinning:

It’s a poor competition all told…

What you could do is use the PP fantasy site. Build a stand alone team for one/each week and post your score here. It’s standard NFL scoring… and you have 60k to build your team…

I won’t have anything to do with Paddy Power, a bit of cutting off my nose to spite my face because I like the sound of that, but it is what it is.
I’ll have a few bets to make it more interesting,

If we were prepared an excel jockey could have done it here… You only need one person to access PP to use their player values and scoring… A great project for next year :grinning:

have you set up a private league for it? I dont mind throwing in a team, but most often with this set up is a team is entered and people forget to check back in on it

1 Like

Is there a playoff prediction competition this year?

have a look at that @backinatracksuit

you can set up draft etc for a playoff or you can do different methods where by you can only start a player once etc and change your roster every week

That’s why I wanted to make it a money league,
I’ve always treated it that way as well, but in fairness there’s a bit of strategy in this, you’re predicting the Super Bowl teams when you pick your team in week 1, the team that wins will probably be the team with most Super Bowl players in their initial picks

yeah thats it alright. but that also somewhat helps lead to people forgetting about it!

It’s poor. Very poor.

Set up a free league there anyway and whoever wants to play can play.

Link?

There wasn’t any interest, was just testing the waters