TFK Feminist Sisterhood Thread

Every fella on here was a gobshite in their teens one way or the other. Some still are but we must endeavor to be better every new day

1 Like

Candles, dim the lights, incense, some death metal…

That’s it.

Was thinking could you have one of them no dickhead initiatives in school. There will definitely be an instant reaction to this and you can be sure the likes of Bressie will have a PowerPoint ready.

Hopefully it does some good.

Flesh this out my man

This is what we’re up against guys

Brave person to write that piece.

Something along the lines the All blacks had. There’s no point in some left wing lesbian coming into a group of teenage boys and telling them to act a certain way.

It needs to come from male role models and be themed to suit.

Again, you’ll never eliminate it.

1 Like
3 Likes

TFK has gotten very defensive in recent days
Is ignoring the noise an option

Somebody said it, the people who need to hear the message won’t listen, the rest of us just need to nod our heads and shut the fuck up, this will pass, things are raw

1 Like

It’s a shame.

As much as there has been some general national hysteria and overreaction to the murder in Offaly, the outrage it has been greeted with by many on here is a little troubling. Most of the over reaction is typical and harmless and a natural societal response. McConkey’s ludicrous suggestion should obviously be dismissed. But instead of the usual tone of laughing at the absurd, we seem to have genuine anger on here instead.

We have guys on here saying a minute’s silence in schools will increase the likelihood of this happening again. We have ludicrous comparisons to road deaths and banning driving and we have some apparently very angry men scrolling through TFK and social media only dying to find opinions to grow very angry at.

7 Likes

You should be getting paid by the state for housing some of these lunatics in here. You’re probably saving lives by keeping some of these lads online and not roaming the streets

3 Likes

to help lower the temperature it has been suggested that a hobby or crafting can be beneficial, for anyone at an end for a new pursuit we could do worse than start with knitting

As I heard on the darts doco I saw on YouTube. “If you think the only thing a woman could throw well were spuds into a sink, think again. Meet Maureen Flowers!” (female darts player)

1 Like

Questions need to be asked here

Ask away.

But tell us what’s going on first.

If you’re not offended already you’re probably a permanent part of the patriarchy

Following the comments on that is fierce entertaining. Legions of the outraged furiously CC’ing (or whatever the Twitter equivalent is) Dublin City Council. A few deranged Tweeters calling for all bikes to be banned. Some INTERNET WIZARDS who have managed to find the bike company’s website, so people can email their outrage in case they feel a tweet just won’t cut it. And Pat & Cathal who think the bike company are gas cunts.

I should join Twitter.