TFK Greatest Hits

A thread for lads to nominate their greatest post or hit on TFK. We can run off a competition then to come up with the greatest ever TFK post.

Lads who have rebranded can nominate an old brand too.

@Fran wins this hands down with his hamish mc jockstrap one. @iron_mike will take his title in a few months time.

3 Likes

Nope. My posts are null in void. Only posts of mine that should be considered are those not relating to the cancer thread

Edit @flattythehurdler post regarding crabs in Wales still makes me chuckle and deserves an honourable mention

2 Likes

The best exchange I’ve ever read on here was the time @Bandage regaled a story about the brave Kev. I think Kev was saying the cork ladies football management should be in charge of the men’s senior team. He was mentioning it fairly regularly and obviously bandage was curious. Of course kev was in fact part of the ladies football management :joy:

2 Likes

@Brimmer_Bradley and his marriage difficulties was gripping stuff.

2 Likes

That post, from ex poster Kev, who said said his neighbour, a detective Garda, had told him not to join the Guards as “you’re too honest.”

5 Likes

Hamish or we riot

1 Like

Just a gentle reminder

1 Like

@tank revealing that he impregnated a Brazilian, got blackmailed, paid for/gave contraceptive advice and contracted a nasty dose of galloping herpes.
It had an unusual tender mix of worldliness and innocence.

2 Likes

I second that nomination, he cut him in half so to speak.

Some say the victim has never been the same poster since.

Kev : the whole package was brilliant . A huge loss

3 Likes

Good God

Youre making this up. That wasnt the time I got the crabs and I’ve never had herpes

@Joe_Player had his moments too. He used to drive the Limerick lads demented.

Greatest poster…

1 Like

You didn’t get herpes. Herpes got you.
It was a lovely post. Credit where credit is due.

@dodgy_keeper (I think?) had a mighty laconic rebuke to some thread one time

This had me cracking up

2 Likes

@Tassotti post a few weeks ago about the plasters was absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Sticky plasters?