TFK Hurling team of the last 20 years - Goalkeepers

Fuckit your bringing Nash to the top table now. A fella so good at the penalties they changed the rules

So good he missed pelanties from the football spot :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He pretty much singlehandedly introduced short puck outs to the game which has changed how the game is played by every team, so yes.

Cummins and Murphy are well clear of the rest.

2007 All Star Brian Murray somehow left off this list.

1 Like

Yes he has an all star which was one of the criteria for getting in the poll but he played for Limerick which is one of the criteria to keep you out of the poll.

5 Likes

Gary Maguire, Stephen Oā€™Keefe, PJ Ryan all won all stars In this period and didnā€™t get nominated. Suppose that is anti limerick bias too

Suppose it goes to show the inconsistency of your ā€œrationaleā€.

I voted Cummins here, best goalkeeper Iā€™ve seen

Picking Clare lads who were past it by 2000 or made up lads like this ā€œConor Ryanā€ whilst leaving Declan Hannon out of it! You could not make it up

Will there be outrage when Hannon doesnā€™t make the forward list as well?

I havenā€™t looked at the centre back list yet. Is Hannon not on it? That couldnā€™t be right

Hes self isolating. Rules him out

Itā€™s hard to figure out. Thereā€™s a rationale there apparently, something to do with all stars and Clare lads being better than Limerick lads.

Put on live 95, there seems to be a documentary about Limerick hurling in the 90 s

No. Iā€™ll stick to today fm 80s I think

Think itā€™s on the 96 game between Limerick and Clare.

EDIT:

It is

2 Likes

I lost my straw hat that day after Carey pointed

Thatā€™s up to you really.

I voted for callinan.