TFK International Business Travel Thread

Could you not utilise one of the airport bus links. They go from most cities and provinces. Leave the car at home altogether.

Could you not fly from somewhere else?

Era I’ll stay at home altogether.

he is too snooty to use the bus… confirmed…

If you’d got that free house in Dublin you’d be laughing now.

We can but dream.

What type of business man brings more than a laptop, are you bringing a few generators out to France?

Park at the red cow and get the dart.

2 Likes

I despise the bus, although that eireagle isn’t too bad, but I’d happily pay a premium for the convenience of travelling to my own timetable

I need to bring a box with me for the three card trick.

4 Likes

well fuck up moaning and pay for the car park

Surely he can claim the expenses?

I was only asking for advice from fellow business travellers, as a conscientious employee I wouldn’t like my employers to be out of pocket*

*They’d also likely tell me to fuck off on the bus for myself if it’s too high

2 Likes

Work has asked you to travel last minute. You’ve done all you can to get parking but that’s all gone. Let your boss know the craic and park in the short term, expense it back then. The only thing is the big expense is out of your pocket but at least it’s the start of the month.

Go with short term, @Julio_Geordio. I’m always glad of it at the other side. No waiting for taxis or buses, straight in the car and home.

3 Likes

This.

Parking in the Long Term is akin to doing your weekly shop in Dealz.

1 Like

Tailgate

Me an my team have travelled here to Warsaw to conduct some serious business. Loving the corporate life again.

IFSC car park is best bet

Have a great time pal. PM me if you need some help getting released from the drunk tank.

1 Like