TFK International Business Travel Thread

That was @Watchyourtoes. @anon26343222 is the lad with the filthy finger nails from that pic at the PP Xmas Party.

1 Like

Best of luck @anon26343222 - make sure to give us a minute by minute update

2 Likes

Always mix them lads up. Best of luck mate

2 Likes

Shur you may as well stay up there until Sunday

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to go to the zoo!

1 Like

Take off your tie before eating this time :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Or just donā€™t eat

Somethings gone horribly wrong hereā€¦no contact in over an hour here!

1 Like

I arrived to my 9.30am meeting suitably refreshed. Sunny warm day and meeting was scheduled to last til late afternoon. I sat in beside my main protagonist, neutralizing the group shield and made some chit chat to get him answering yes. We were wrapped up by 11.55. I toyed, momentarily, with rushing off to the airport to get an earlier flight. Instead I headed off for lunch and a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc in the sun.

5 Likes

WWTUMD.

Things are going well, iv to hang around this shit hole of a town for a little longer. Interview at 4ish il be there at 4 as if punctuality was my strong point. Went for a quick visit to the zoo as @Copper_pipe advised had a tracksuit pants on and a French top. I felt really uncomfortable walking around there. Note to self donā€™t visit a zoo on your own. Stripped naked in the back of my car back in to the suit clean jocks and socks. My god I hate Dublin. All Iā€™m thinking about is Sunday and making the trip. If Iā€™m going to mess up in Dublin let it be today and not Sunday. Your truly codegreen.

4 Likes

youre not nterviewing in the jervis st area are you by any chance?

1 Like

Roasters from Limerick going for job interviews in Dublin qualifies for International business travel. :brendan:

Thatā€™s the way its gone these days I suppose.

5 Likes

Not as bad as 90% of Clare cunts coming to Limerick for work. Ye would starve if it wasnā€™t for us.

how does any of that make any sense in your head as a response to a roaster in Dublin for a job interview and logging it in the international business travel thread.

Best of luck too.

id say that interview will be a cracker

Dublin is one of the best cities on the planet.

1 Like

A roaster getting dressed for an interview in the back of his car. You could make this shit up.

Sign in @anon26343222 and tell us how it went

2 Likes

Well I thought it went alright, second time around. was a long day was up at 4:30 this morning so by the time it came around I couldnā€™t care less what they threw at me. International business brought out a new desperate side to me the, I was walking around with a laptop bag full of 3d glasses from the cinema and no laptop. There is a lot of bullshit up there that I donā€™t like. @artfoley even managed to pick me out of 1m people thatā€™s how much I stood out.

1 Like

@artfoley Is a world renowned courtroom shark,he could smell you a mile off.