TFK International Business Travel Thread

Itā€™s out front and centre* outside of the airport

*more over to the left

Maybe those mugs should travel over the night before and go into their meetings refreshed? Half of them probably fall asleep.

4 Likes

Cc @balbec
These mugs flying in first thing from Dublin, running late, big red faces and arriving stressed and now on the back foot. You could not make it up. Control the controllables.

5 Likes

arriving in a cheap suit,sweating, late and with big red faces

4 Likes

All the Mickā€™s not willing to put their career first and head over the night before. Couldnā€™t make it up

3 Likes

ooft jesus

Coincidence to the WX112 mess up?

The flight was delayed due to lack of staff. They knew this last night. Theyā€™ve operated a few flights recently through some charter airline so Iā€™d say this has been in the works for a while now

Driving up to Dublin in the wee hours to face the airport at its worst to get a flight to another country to try and do international bidness while horsing cups of the absolute tar the Brits serve up as coffee into you to stay awake. Youā€™d want your head examined.

2 Likes

Best of luck on the business trip. Bring home the bacon.

1 Like

Afraid of their wives whinging on them if they travel the night before.

2 Likes

Mick needs to grow a pair

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping pal.

Speaking of, Iā€™ve said it before and I will say it again, the Dutch donā€™t really know what they are at when it comes to food.

The food is appalling in the Netherlands

4 Likes

Worse than the Oirish they are

The problem with the Netherlands is its full of Dutch

And dykes

1 Like

the serve chips with mayoneeise the cunts

I havenā€™t had mayo on anything in 20 years. It turns my stomach looking at lads lathering the stuff on to everything. On chips, Christ.

Not even a garlic cheese chip?