TFK International Business Travel Thread

Varies. Anything between £5-£8. Match tickets were very cheap compared to England. £20 for a ticket in the home end.

1 Like

Short hop DUB - LHR

Tfking and working from the Lounge as flight is delayed but I anticipated a hiccup and built in that buffer so I am zen like.

I’ve to get to Freiburg next month with work. Awkward enough to get there and could do with TFKs finest help. So far I’ve fly to Zurich and then train to Freiburg. Would Stuttgart have connectivity out of DUB? Does Stuttgart have an airport :thinking:

Baden-Baden?

You’d still have to hire a car from there. Looked up Strasbourg too but you’d be all day getting there.

easy jets fly to Basel out of Manchester. You could get on a ryanair to Macnehster and then off to basel. about an hour into freiburg from there.

1 Like

Fly to Strasberg kid. A 2 hour train ride after that.

1 Like

Fly to strasberg, get a train and the job’s oxo

12 Likes

Takes an age to get from DUB to Strasbourg plus the prices would be sky high I’d say due to all the diplomats

Cut your legs off, shave the top of your head, grow the sides long, stick a pillow under your jumper, paint your nose red, spout some utter shite and take the govt jet from baldonnel.

2 Likes

Oooft!

DUB LHR
LCY DUB

today.

I don’t know how you do it!

Dingle to Tralee bus

1 Like

Largely a pain in the hoop punctuated the odd time by getting to see or go to somewhere or something interesting.

I wouldn’t do more than I do travel wise - it does fuck up any routine you want to have if you are travelling weekly or more.

Coming back LHR DUB now earlier than expected so i’ll take that small win.

2 Likes

Would you not consider the occasional video conference?

I’m going to London on Thursday morning. I cannot tell you how much I’m looking forward to sleeping on the train.

Do those a lot and calls. Sometimes you just have to get on a plane to show somebody you will get on a plane for them. Show up for an hour or two and leave.

How fucking servile is this.

2 Likes

Will you be traveling first class?