TFK Lickarses

Wait, am I a giver or a taker now?

Depends. How well do you know Panti?

Are you sure about ODowd, pal? He always struck me as a generous giver of likes. @KinvarasPassion 's generosity also shines through.

2 Likes

The Mulliance is dead. The Fingal clique now hold all the power on tfk

1 Like

Is this part of the campaign Against me that you hatched with the Dunph there 5 years ago @Rocko? That I pulled you up on last week? Are you embarrassed about being found out? Is that it? I dish out the likes like snuff at a wake. Cunt, when I think I was the only one who stood beside you and defended you when you made a total bollix of the site. Cunt.

8 Likes

1 Like

Resource overload me bollix. You wouldn’t be able to pursue your petty campaigns if you hadn’t deleted the evidence first.

I’ll put up your individual stats later if I get a chance. You should be proud of your ratio.

And you can fuck off with your like there too @Rocko

1 Like

Look at all the forum weirdos marooned together out to the west of the graph.

4 Likes

After you’ve doctored them is it?

1 Like

Right on the bell end if there was one.

You suffered from an aribtrary materiality threshold I put in place. I’ll re-run the whole shebang later.

How come my name isn’t there? I have given and received likes too you know.

Also demonstrates our fierce independence, unlike most of the lickarse attention seekers in the middle.

1 Like

Be grateful chief. This is getting dirty

For fuck sake. Just like I fucking said. This cunt doctored the evidence in pursuit of his five year campaign against me. Resource overload, materiality threshold. I wonder what mumbo jumbo he’ll come up with next to justify his hounding of me.

@Rocko what the fuck?

I think we’re pals now Mike. You’re the only one here who has repeatedly made an effort and replied to me in my short time here. This has not gone unnoticed.

1 Like

Careful now. Make sure that like doesnt turn me into a lickarse