TFK Lickarses

I thought we might enjoy a quick study of which posters give the most likes to other posters, so I’ve presented it here in a glorious graphic format:

The key to reading the chart is:

• the size of the dot determines how many likes the poster is involved in
  • if they are orange, they receive more likes than they give out.
  • if they are blue, they give out more likes than they receive
  • the proximity of dots to one another reflects the relationship between posters: so the closer you are to another poster, the more likes have been exchanged between you and that poster.

There’s an interactive version which will give you hours of fun. You can click on your name (or any other poster obviously) and then the arrows and will tell you about the direction of the affection.

So, looking at @Fagan_ODowd I can see that he’s getting plenty of affection from me, @Bandage, @TreatyStones etc and he’s giving nothing back to anyone. Is that the trademark of a quality poster, or simply the antisocial hallmark of a selfish loner?

10 Likes

I noticed the other day that Fagan went to the bother replying to one of my posts with a smiley yet never gave it a “like”.
It may be some form of protest against your blatant abandonment of ratings.

3 Likes

Ye knew I was an Orange bastard anyway.

1 Like

Just 2 further thoughts on this that spring to mind immediately:

1. This would have been very useful in the days of the mulliance. It doesn’t look to be very strong any longer.

2. There’s a real corridor of quality from 10 o’clock down to 5 o’clock (see below). I look at someone like @flattythehurdler and he’s certainly positioning himself with the right people but he probably needs to do more to just ensure the corridor extends all the way.

4 Likes

Could you further subdivide that into users rather than aliases? That would be very interesting.

1 Like

5 Likes

Flatty nearly made it into Rocko’s penis drawing.

3 Likes

Why is @Fagan_ODowd orange if he gives out no likes?

This is a gamechanger.

:rage:

I think colour blind @rocko got his colours mixed up. Rambler and carryharry are serial givers rather than receivers

4 Likes

I’d say I’m 50/50 on dishing out and receiving likes but Julio, Bandage and Fagan and the three nearest planets to me so that will do me… Who is the Sun that we all rotate around?

1 Like

Who owns the spurious dot under @caoimhaoin’s name? His other personality?

@Rocko , why can’t you see total number of likes on the profile anymore? Some vain fuckers might be obsessed with it (not me of course).

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post:8, topic:21737, full:true”].

Why is @Fagan_ODowd orange if he gives out no likes?

This is a gamechanger.
[/quote]

Oops. Changed the text in the first post now. Had them mixed up.

It was a resource overload. It will be coming back (in a different location) in a few days.

1 Like

All the Galway posters are on the west coast of that graphic. Serious demonstration of unity of our clan.

5 Likes

I’m uncomfortably close to @gman here. Other than that i can happily say i’m a taker not a giver…wait a minute…@carryharry must reward himself with narcotics for every 50 likes he gives out

1 Like

I risk turning blue but I just had to like that neighbour. Look at the south east, full of cunts bar the kid and big mick mccarthy, who arent from there only temporarily residing there. Is this chart Ireland?

1 Like

Have you?

This is an unbelievable thread. Well done, @Rocko.