TFK Lickarses

Like the time he joined plenty of fish? Or when he contacted google about his email account being hacked?

I’m pretty sure he didn’t do either of those things pal, but the bants that were had were off the chain. Almost like the time the special needs fella Dunph was mugged off by the Mulliance. Epic times on TFK.

Very satisfied with my positioning in the core of the midfield diamond of @ChocolateMice @balbec @Fagan_ODowd and @Bandage. A serious engine room for any forum.

1 Like

Would that put @Bandage in front of a back 4 of myself @sidney, @TreatyStones and @rocko with @mac in goals?

The left flank is fucked.

A lovely Christmas tree formation @TreatyStones is a bit small for centre half though

Myself and @Fagan_ODowd add a lot of iron/ferritin to that midfield

Wont matter, nothings getting past @bandage and that midfield. We’re one short though, maybe @briantinnion is playing wide wide right off the main striker of @balbec

@Rocko should we be looking out on the field of play as is with Maroon to the left and Big Mick to the Right? Or from the top down which would make Maroon a far right nut case? I think the latter sounds about right and would place me just left of centre.

Lickarse!

1 Like

#easylikes

:rollseyes:

A likester …

A likearse

Giving it big likes

Liked off

Incredible likes

My team is:

GK: @anon25556527
RB: @Sidney
CB: @Rocko
CB: @TreatyStones
LB: @Big_Dan_Campbell
CM: @Mac
CM: @Nembo_Kid ©
CM: @thedancingbaby
RW: @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
CF: @Smark
LW: @anon98850436

Unreal team.

4 Likes

thats a tool thats about as useful as a bag of someone elses piss

6 Likes

Rambler and TDB have left pal, you’ll be badly exposed with no keeper and missing one outfield player…

Or as useful as your opinions on the sanctity of marriage… bang any whores lately?