TFK Lickarses

The deluge of badges is sure to soften the magnitude of the hangovers in the morning. From the sun rises over the eastern seaboard, until it disappears entering Galway, there’ll be any number (well, 55 I think) of lads absolutely chuffed to bits with these unexpected gifts.

1 Like

We probably shouldn’t have said anything. My initial euphoria has been somewhat dampened by the news that you have received one of the four (read it motherfucker, four) badges I have. Knowing that everyone with the exception of @fran has received these dimishes the joy.

Ah for FFS, sure even @anon25556527 has one, and he was run off the board for being a gimp.

5 new badges, lovely

On a Roll being the most prestigious

I got that one 4 months ago

1 Like

I’m delighted for you mate

1 Like

I know I cam depend on certain people to like my posts. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

1 Like

The Empathetic badge is even more elite than the Elite Poster badge.

I have no doubt there’s a risk of a backlash of jealousy, but now that the internet has confirmed the badge recipients are “empathetic”, we have the capacity to see things from the seether’s position and help de-rattle them. @TheUlteriorMotive - can you adjudicate on whether a rule book as been ripped up, based on this latest turn of events?

1 Like

Rule booked ripped up.

The high EQ levels of the best of the best posters have changed the momentum of this forum, possibly forever.

That’s great news. Thanks pal.

Unreal

Is this what @Rocko is wasting our hard earned donations on? Paying some fucking code monkey to develop extra badges to stroke the egos of insecure forumites.

2 Likes

:clap:

Earned three more badges this morning. On a roll, empathetic and out of love. Unreal.

2 Likes

This is just like being in the boy scouts. I expect a “can light fire without a match” badge soon.

1 Like

That badge is already there Fitzy. You just lob a hand-grenade of a post into a random thread, start a massive fucking row, and don’t post in that same thread for 48 hrs. Nobody has that badge yet.

I’m looking forward to your attempt at it mate.

1 Like

yet another post where Fitzy is thinking about little boys…

2 Likes

Earned a popular link badge there. 50 clicks on a link.

1 Like

I got that one 2 months ago