TFK Little Changes

Just a topic to keep track of some little twaks now and again.

I forgot to mention the streamlining of the Likes button which we’re all now benefiting from.

Our sharp-eyed posters will have noticed the changes to the read/unread status today with posts where you have read everything going to a lighter shade of grey. That should help with some of the confusion suffered by our more simpleton members who couldn’t remember what new and unread and the little blue or grey numbers meant.

2 Likes

Any chance of fixing the quote button. I’ll settle for just that now.

It’s an improvement alright.

I notice the pages jump all over the fucking place if you cancel a post you were typing. Also, the reply box covers up the post you are replying to.

I use the site almost exclusively on mobile by the way.

3 Likes

The greyed out thing is pretty handy alright - fair play .

That’s incredibly annoying alright and something I’m working hard to resolve. Typing in the post reply box and sometimes my fat thumb hits “done” or “cancel” by mistake and the page jumps backwards through each post and won’t let you return to your post. I’ve to close the reply box, exit the thread, click back into it and click on resume reply to stop the page from jumping back to the start. It’s an easy and time efficient workaround.

Thanks Bandage. That will literally save me hours of time and you can’t put a price on that.

whats wrong with it?

:rollseyes:

rapier like wit as ever…

It was supposed to quote all the posts in the chain but didn’t for some reason. Now it looks rather foolish.

Who are you replying to?

This will likely/hopefully be fixed by the editor on mobiles becoming a full screen editor instead of an overlay on the other posts like it is now. It will still cover up the post you are replying to, but that won’t look weird because it will be its own screen and can be collapsed like it can be on the desktop. It should stop the box jumping.

When will this happen? I haven’t a clue but I’ll keep everyone updated.

2 Likes

have you resolved the reply and quote issue yet ? or maybe why did you feel the need to fuck up the original format in the first place
maybe you might work on that, cunt

You mean there is actually worse shit that you dont post?

2 Likes

5 Likes

:angry:

1 Like

@Rocko, the little blue button for post numbers appears to disappear in threads with lots of pictures. I just noticed it in the celebrity couples thread -another marvellous addition to the new site.

@Rocko I notice that the entire site is completely shit. Could you fix this please.

1 Like

FOAD fuckface

1 Like

I see one thing that hasn’t changed is MBB’s obsequious arse licking of the mods.

2 Likes