TFK NFL Survivor

@Mac, can you check the pickem settings? I can’t enter picks this week.

@Rocko, please check my individual settings. There’s no tab for me to click on to edit/manage my picks. I can’t even get into the screen to view the fixtures.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1022271, member: 9”]@Mac, can you check the pickem settingss? I can’t enter picks this week.

@Rocko, please check my individual settings. There’s no tab for me to click on to edit/manage my picks. I can’t even get into the screen to view the fixtures.[/QUOTE]

Ignore this request.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1022271, member: 9”]@Mac, can you check the pickem settingss? I can’t enter picks this week.

@Rocko, please check my individual settings. There’s no tab for me to click on to edit/manage my picks. I can’t even get into the screen to view the fixtures.[/QUOTE]
Who the fuck are you? Get out of here.

Fuck sake

I’m the 8-time European Tour Order of Merit winner.

Who the fuck are you? Cunt.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1022368, member: 9”]I’m the 8-time European Tour Order of Merit winner.

Who the fuck are you? Cunt.[/QUOTE]

Show us your majors

hey @Mac, why cant I make a pick for the Falcons Vikings game?

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1022368, member: 9”]I’m the 8-time European Tour Order of Merit winner.

Who the fuck are you? Cunt.[/QUOTE]
I will end you.

Cos you’re a cheating cunt

Try again there now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZGwHtGBZJU

:smiley:

I completely mugged off @Rocko here. I duped him into thinking I had picked the Jets, and he made a panic pick of the Pittsburg Stallions and is now out of the competition.

What’s the matter @Rocko cat got your tongue?

9 picked Chargers, 1 Colts, 1 Dolphins and @Rocko eliminated with Steelers.

Week 5 now active

@Fran - why did you pick the Seahawks?

Pickem is active now too

Is there a pickem leaderboard, mate?

Yes mate, there is

:rolleyes:

I picked the Colorado Broncos