TFK NFL Survivor

Pickem is active for this week there now too

Only 5 entrants the last couple of weeks. If it starts to get any lower I won’t be too bothered continuing it.

Don’t blame me for the lack of entries.

You’re paranoid. Why would I blame a cheating cunt like you for the lack of entries?

Well I do have a habit of entering my picks and not informing everyone else to do likewise. It’s a great way to win competitions.

Fran you are blessed you cunt

:smiley:

Never in doubt Faldo!

@Fran
@Midshipman Asha
@Faldo
@fearmorgaillimh

survive…

Adding Week 9 now.

Pickem updated too for the 4 lads entered last week. Good to see the cheating cunt @Gman finish in 2nd last.

yeah I had some shit week. You could have also said I finished third you prick.

I could have, but I didn’t

Looks like it’s just me and you @Faldo

Given that we are down to the last 2 I’m only inputting 2 games at most this week, ideally ye should just go head to head on a single match.
That would be entertaining.
Falcons v Bucs
Chiefs v Bills
Pretty even.

Only 4 again for the pickem this weekend. Might knock it on the head unless those involved want to argue the case?

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 1039775, member: 258”]Given that we are down to the last 2 I’m only inputting 2 games at most this week, ideally ye should just go head to head on a single match.
Falcons v Bucs
Chiefs v Bills
Pretty even.[/QUOTE]

Head to head is a good idea, i like it

what will you do with the hoodie so? Am I doing shit again this week?

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 1039775, member: 258”]Given that we are down to the last 2 I’m only inputting 2 games at most this week, ideally ye should just go head to head on a single match.
Falcons v Bucs
Chiefs v Bills
Pretty even.[/QUOTE]
Lazy…

@Fran[/USER], it seems that [USER=1520]@Faldo is too chicken to go head to head with you.

Shame.

:rolleyes:

@Faldo[/USER] is right here. It’s survivor/last man standing, not a head to head on the whim of the organiser. Best of luck, [USER=1520]@Faldo pal.