TFK Paddle Boarders (no friendship bracelets)

Yeah, yeah, lovely. What’s in the box?

1 Like

I’d go paddle boarding w the mrs the odd time, one of the most boring activities I can think of

3 Likes

You have to lose yourself out there to find yourself

1 Like

Is there a fad you haven’t tried?

3 Likes

Mods, please… Delete my account… The site is dead and gone.

4 Likes

On our honeymoon we decided to go whitewater rafting close to one of the lodges we were staying in South Africa. There was a big drought at the time.

Cunts took our money, gave us the wet suits and life jackets and bussed us 30 minutes or so down to the water only to tell us the water table was too low and there were no rapids. Cunts made us paddle board for an hour or so instead.

Mugged off good and proper

1 Like

It’s with O’Leary in the grave…

1 Like

Hi, bud

Aloha to my fellow paddle boarding friends :call_me_hand:

1 Like

TFK zenith was the days of psyllium husk and nutri bulllet.

I’m nourishing my soul now. And my obliques.

1 Like

My bestie is a regular paddle boarder in Salthill. I tried it once a few years ago with him and it didn’t do it for me. There was a lad doing it in Seapoint yesterday and it looked as boring as I remember. Probably be good for a bit of me time headspace alright if you got into it.

No wonder we have a biodiversity crisis

Grim

1 Like

That Lycra you wear doesn’t grow on trees pal.

TFK failed surfers club

1 Like

Bring the dog with you pal. They love it.

1 Like

Paddle boarding reminds me of this.

It’s a testament to the physique building abilities of paddle boarding alright.

The lad in the boat needs to go and lose himself to find himself.

there’s loads of them doing it in the smaller harbour between the INSS and the old fishing pier. the water in that part of the harbour is fucking rank :face_vomiting:

One of my Reformer Pilates instructors is in a paddle board whatsapp group she was telling me. They’d discuss tides etc

I thought to myself that if I tell her I’m on tfk and tides are not real I’ll do more harm than good so I nodded and went on my way