TFK Poster of the Year 2016: Official Poll

What an outstanding show of support for rural Ireland. While @Brimmer_Bradley and I may have had the odd disagreement (he is from Tipp after all, but by no means the worst of the cunts), at the end of the day the winner will be a Gael, and the Pale dwellers are kept at bay once again.

However, the manner of @Tassotti’s ouster, having decisively won the original election fair and square, does not sit well with me. It is also disturbing that @Brimmer_Bradley has the full support of the Fingalese mafia and their assorted lickspittles, although he will surely disavow this after the election.

Now for the bigly part of this announcement (hope you are keeping up @Bandage). For these reasons, and at great personal sacrifice, I will be be visiting Ireland to campaign on the ground for @Tassotti in the coming week. I will be conducting my first rally sometime in the coming days at a location to be determined, so stay tuned.

@Matty_Hislop

1. Please extend the voting deadline to Christmas Eve as only a handful have voted so far, and clearly your election has not generated much excitement. Ex Pats are at a clear disadvantage here, the brevity of the campaign smacks of guttersnipe FF tactics.

2. As I am officially withdrawing, please transfer all my existing and future votes to @Tassotti. This will narrow the current gap significantly, and the complimentary drinks at my rally (or if needed, rallies) should ensure justice is done.

Let’s make TFK great again!
Drain the Fingal Swamp!
Lock them up!

Sorry Chef, but nothing will be allowed to affect the integrity of the poll.

You will remain on the ballot and the deadline for voting remains Tuesday morning.

I suggest you rally your campaign team and get the show back on the road. Nothing will be decided until the voting priests turn up on Tuesday morning, its still all to play for.

I am withdrawing you stupid cunt.

Transfer all my existing and future votes to @Tassotti or I am gonna get medieval on yo ass.

I’ve just voted for you pal, we are going to start calling you The Comeback Kid by Tuesday, believe me.

1 Like

I owe you a GnT but you will have to come out west to one of my rallies to collect it.

There’s a problem with your polling algorithm mate. I have currently 7 votes and it claims I have a 1% advantage over @Tassotti who also has 7 votes. May as well fix it now before it becomes a potential problem later.

My vote is worth an extra 1% than the plebs.

4 Likes

I notice @anon7035031 voted for the Englishman. The vote wasn’t reciprocated back either. I sense a split in the anti Brimmer camp.
Can the two of them get anything right.

1 Like

agree man, @Brimmer_Bradley is 100%

It’s great to see @Tassotti and @anon7035031 on the list, but how has that imbecile @Brimmer_Bradley got on the list ahead of about 60 more deserving posters? What was the criteria here to get on this three (?) man list?

1 Like

I’ve had a change of heart and gone for @anon7035031 as I recalled @Brimmer_Bradley giving me some handy chat recently.

3 Likes

An honorable decision and hopefully one that will give others food for thought, given your status as a top poster. Without wishing to influence the outcome, I think if the electorate reflects on things from a sober standpoint on Monday, they may conclude that @Brimmer_Bradley has a tendency to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.

Someone’s feeling mugged off by @Brimmer_Bradley

1 Like

I wouldn’t have it any other way cuntface.

We will joe. My time is valuable joe and I’m tied up in 2 teams this year, both of whom I hope will be playing well into the autumn, so in order for me to make time I’d like to know what expenses are available for the event organiser ?
We can put them down as mileage, subsistence, training, stationary, I don’t mind, even cash without a receipt is good.

What a cunt

1 Like

I find myself nodding in agreement with your post.

They hurt @feck_it

This poll dose not stand it’s up to @Rocko and @Bandage now @Brimmer_Bradley

There’s evidence of Russian interference @Joe_Player. Despicable commentary on my rumored medical conditions and extremists calling for my incarceration. Similar tactics to those used against HRC. Democracy is dead Joe.

2 Likes