TFK Poster of the Year 2016: Official Poll

• Brimmer Bradley
  • Labane1917
  • Tassotti

0 voters

The time has come to decide who wins the 2016 poster of the year award. The poll will remain open till 11 o’clock Tuesday morning. May the best man win.

Glad to have the honour of casting the opening vote for the only viable candidate.

I’m a little tired today @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr, hit Shannon at 6:20am this morning, there’s also pints scheduled for 11:30am tomorrow, I don’t know if I have it in me today or tomorrow to go to battle with @Tassotti.
I’ll do my best though. Maybe a campaign manager might take up the slack.

@anon7035031 starting poorly

His rrwc have deserted him

Campaigning is unnecessary and inelegant, pal. You’ve already attracted the votes of the most cultured and discerning posters here.

Leave campaigning to the needy and insecure, like labane.

2 Likes

For the record I think all three are top top poysters and therefore all three deserve a vote

I’m voting not just on county lines here for @Brimmer_Bradley but because I can’t ever remember a post from him that I didn’t find myself agreeing with. I think there’ll be a smashing contest here between brimmer and @Tassotti and I can see a dignified concession speech from one of them before the end of the weekend.

There’s only the 2 of us in it @caulifloweredneanderthal. At least it’ll be a dignified campaign with no begging and unedifying behaviour.

1 Like

You know how to run our prediction gaa comps I presume

1 Like

The only thing I can run is a motor tax office joe.

But that will be your job

Since you can see who voted for whom, I’m going to see who’s winning before I cast my vote.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd seems the soundest of the lot

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

I’ve given that a like.

2 Likes

Can I forget resigning lads @Brimmer_Bradley

1 Like

It’s @Brimmer_Bradley for me.

@Tassotti 's lovely little tradition of agreeing with HBV…zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I couldn’t vote for @anon7035031 as I don’t read many of his posts.

I’ve come under pressure via private message from a certain poster from Clare to vote for @Tassotti. This brand of ‘big politics’ does not sit well with me and so my vote will go elsewhere.

This is load of auld fanny acting. If there was a real competition I’d be tied between a vote for @Julio_Geordio, @TreatyStones and @Bandage, they always create an old giggle. There’s also special mention for @flattythehurdler.
However this should create a bit of bitterness with some lads over the weekend so work away.

Only fun