TFK Rebrandings

Seriously what’s the point?

We’ve had Mr. Totti become Il Bomber Destro…the puke became chewy louie…

Was fingal raven ncc at one point? and he’s now tase?

It seems unnecessary and a waste of time…

fingal raven predates NCC. I’m looking forward to seeing the return of fingal ravin steamer also.

Therock67 to Rocko and BenShermin to The Minister were roaring successes and proof that rebranding is well worth undertaking

Was it not “the minister” to “BenShermin”? the rock to rocko wasnt a huge move… and he’s the admin he does what he wants…

Ah here. Flano can you please clean house when you get a moment

ah fight your own battles puke

The Count is all over the fuckin place. I think a re-branding to “Can’t Count of Monte Cristo” is in order here.

What ever happened to Mongo, Flingo and Johnny Beep Beep??

Look At Tony was a disaster

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 737754, member: 348”]Seriously what’s the point?

We’ve had Mr. Totti become Il Bomber Destro…the puke became chewy louie…

Was fingal raven ncc at one point? and he’s now tase?

It seems unnecessary and a waste of time…[/quote]

The Cisco Kid just texted me to say he is enraged by that post

rebrandings are essential to staying fresh around here

good old fingal ravin steamer

we dont get posters like him anymore around here

we are stuck with yes men like carryharry,dimwits like horsebox, upwardly social bores like Mac and cunts like boxty

1 Like

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 737784, member: 80”]The Cisco Kid just texted me to say he is enraged by that post

rebrandings are essential to staying fresh around here[/quote]

a good brand never suffers…

remember what happened with new coke…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 737786, member: 348”]a good brand never suffers…

remember what happened with new coke…[/quote]

No. I dont

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1991915_1991909_1991730,00.html

there ya go.

(I do realise you didnt ask)

Flano has never recovered as a poster.

whats this all about?

:clap:

Clean house Whiskey owl pal. This Sidney fella has become extremely tiresome.

says who? flano is a living legend around here. if you dont like it, pack your bags and fook off

Sad to see Flano asking rural posters to fight his battles for him. How the mighty have fallen.

So this rebranding malarkey. Is it multiple accounts or can punters change their username/screen names or both?