TFK Terror Level

Your flailing around looking for attention is reaching MBB like levels Ebeneezer. You seem to have a desperate need to appear to be a hard man on the INTERNET. Put down the drink, or whatever it is you’re imbibing and go to bed you silly little boy.

Sorry mate, in future I’ll keep the posts to those boring water cooler moments like you were having for hours on Monday, you drank litres as usual.

I should have just said that you were completely wrong trying to be all smart naming Emma Louise, as @HBV and @Tassotti.

Really was I? Well that’s just the end of the world isn’t it? Clearly this is SUCH an important issue, everyone’s talking about it, lives are put on hold because of it. Or yours anyway.
Can you fuck off and find something interesting to say or do with your life and stop fucking annoying me you stupid little twerp.

Jeez ditsy calm down, have a glass of water, go do some gardening, knock into the queers, relax mate.

1 Like

I’m getting a sense of how Michael Collins felt when he realized both sides were going to fight on no matter what the fuck was proposed.

1 Like

I thought we were under attack this morning

5 Likes

@Rocko had us at DEFCON 3 there for awhile

Time to build a wall

There’s scuds flying over my head here

The North Koreans are changing up their cyber attack strategy here. Leaving certain posters at DANGEROUS levels of seethe today with a post flagging attack. Stock up on tinned goods lads.

Apparently only lads with Huawei phones are safe from flagging

1 Like

@anon61878697 is on his way to buy a Hauwei right now.

He has a belter of a one liner to share and he can’t risk it being flagged

3 Likes