TFK - The Future

Brimmer will never return now.

A moderator not in the original clique so @Bandage cant get all emotional and ban HBV again. I propose @iron_mike

A return of the ratings, no harm to let people at least knlow theyve been well clamped or what they’ve written is dumb. As of now posters just ignore being caught out, or ignore debate points they can’t answer

A return to PMs between individuals only, so they can serve their original purpose, threats of violence and personal abuse, not a whole sub forum for those limerick pussies to hide in pre all ireland.

2 Likes

I second Iron Mike.

1 Like

@rocko, please include some kind of dark coloured function that currently exists on this platform if possible

"You all know me, you all know how I make a living, now il stick around this site for ya, but it’s not gonna be easy. ‘bad place’, not like been on twitter or facebook. This site swallow ya whole sinking, tenderising, down ya go, but ya gotta do it quick, that will bring back the other posters for ya, now I value my neck alot more then €3 @Rocko, il log on for €3 but Il post and reply for €20. And for that ya get the head the tail the whole dam thing. Fellow freekickers, @rocko @Bandage.

2 Likes

A just for effort

You need to be a cunt to moderate a forum, @iron_mike will not cut the mustard

1 Like

Fuck you

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’ll show em

2 Likes

You don’t even mean it mate, even with all the time on your hands it won’t suit you, they wouldn’t have you anyway :grinning:

Did many here ever post on that Clarehurlers thing, anybody remember the lad from Cork who was living in Florida and became a mod? Boards style shift

I wouldn’t do it anyway. I dont log on to enough threads here anyway

He was a prize gobshite, that he was picked was an indictment of puke really

1 Like

You’d only be the bagman for the godfather, @balbec.

@balbec Would be Tessio @anon61878697 Clemenza

@balbec is just a patsy

Who really knows?

Used to lurk on it who was the mad fella from West Limerick on it Gunther? he never surfaced here by the looks of it

That’s @TreatyStones

That explains it so

I’d love to know whatever happened yerman Limerick Nomad, did he ever find a home afterwards? He was the original @myblueboy

1 Like